Welcome to GPP-RIM Knowledge Platform
Green Public Procurement in Bhutan, a knowledge platform is dedicated to disseminate the information and training related to green procurement. The GPP course will walk you through the process of making the procurement and transaction in a greener way.
Latest News & Announcement
GPP COURSES & SERVICES
Green Public Procurement (GPP) is defined by the European Commission as “a process whereby public authorities seek to procure goods, services and works with a reduced environmental impact throughout their life cycle when compared to goods, services and works with the same primary function that would otherwise be procured”.*In the GPP-Bhutan project, this also includes Sustainable Public Procurement (SPP) where public authorities seek to achieve the appropriate balance between the three pillars of sustainable development – economic, social and environmental – when procuring goods, services or works at all stages of the project.
Under the broad mission statement laid by RIM “to develop socially and professionally responsible and proactive leaders and managers with holistic values and competencies”, inclusive green growth is identified vital. Thus, the GPP knowledge platform is a coherent element that contributes to the mission as it forms a continuous learning initiative for all Bhutanese leaders to achieve sustainable development goals.
To alleviate the learning experiences and to keep informed learning going. GPP-RIM discussion forum, gives you the platform to question or answer.
No learning process is same for individual. But this discussion forum focus to bring different ideas and understanding under same umbrella so that we understand, learn and progress together.
GPP-Knowledge platform aims to server every visitor to take a bit of information on Green procurement. We have made available almost every articles, papers, stories, etc. that share the information on GPP in our site.
Please feel free to click on any links (especially the resource section) every page will have something to share on GPP.
- Afghan Villagers Stand in Solidarity to Fight Hunger
- India: Second Programmatic Electricity Distribution Reform Development Policy Loan for Rajasthan
- $250 Million World Bank Loan to Support Electricity Distribution Sector Reforms in Rajasthan, India
- Rental of transport services for meetings and conferences to be organized in Austria in 2018 (01/07/2018 – 31/12/2018)
- Rental of interpretation, conference and related technical equipment for meetings and conferences to be organised in Austria in 2018 (01/07/2018 – 31/12/2018)
- Rental of meeting rooms for meetings and conferences to be organized in Austria in 2018 (01/07/2018 – 31/12/2018)
- Growth in number of Afghan high school graduates strains country's university system
- AGRISNET - Information Network For Farmers
- Enhancing livestock productivity in Orissa
- Countries are progressing too slowly on green growth
- New energy in the electricity sector
- The Empirics of Enabling Investment and Innovation in Renewable Energy - Environment Working Paper
- Blogs and articles related to environment
- Taking action on climate change will boost economic growth
- We need leaders to act in service of future generations
- Raising revenues through carbon pricing can help improve energy affordability
- Korea needs to put green growth vision into action
- Estonia should reduce its oil shale reliance for greener growth
- Green investment banks
Request for more information
We will be more than happy to receive your email. Our team work round the clock to meet the highest form of best user experience.
Please feel free to write to us.