This program is designed for the Government, State Owned Enterprises (SOEs), Civil Society Organizations, constitutional bodies and academia in Bhutan.
- Managers involved in procurement of goods, work and services in the government sector.
- Managers from government related organizations
- Others interested in green procurement practices
The training would enable the participants in designing tenders that include GPP characteristics in technical specifications, award criteria and contract conditions. Senior to Middle managerial level professionals are encouraged to attend the program. A wide diversity of participants is anticipated to provide crucial learning experiences, during the training sessions, to incrementally green the procurement landscape in Bhutan.
Benefits of the Course
- Able to understand the significance and relevance of undertaking Green Public Procurement
- Develop skills in green public procurement practices
- Learn how to apply the knowledge and skills in your organization
- Get inspired from guest speakers (subject to availability) in green or sustainable procurement
- Exchange views and experiences with participants on GPP implementations